1) Quarter inch copper being forged along the edges. This will be a shallow dish eventually. This needs to be worked hot, so I have to do this at the forge.
2) Raised copper cup (behind the wire coil), this needs a bit of raising and then the rim closed in. I want to take this to the class with David Huang in May.
3) Copper Four-Corners dish. This needs planishing and a ring base soldered on.
4) Raised vessel with curved top and short upright rim. This requires some more forming of the curve and the upright rim to be formed. Then planishing and maybe a silver rim added.
5) Menopause Moment. (behind and to the right of #4). This was a vessel I started back in November of 2010. I smashed it and then left it alone. I have since trimmed off some of the top and have removed the dents. More raising and forming is also needed.
6) Another raised vessel. I did this one at Haystack last summer and I want to just clean up the shape a bit and then put a rim on it and add some patina.
[You are now at the right edge of the table, so curving back around the front]
7) A pre-formed dish with some chasing and repousse. I started this back in 2010 as well. I am almost done with the repousse, then I need to planish the front and bit of chasing, add a rim and then patina.
8) The Star and Comet Bowl. I sunk this off center and have started the repousse. I have the stand for it done, but this is a few weekends worth of work. I am hoping to silver leaf the stars when it done and get a nice dark blue patina for the back ground.
9) A small Four Corners Dish - again planishing and a ring base needed.
10) A copper disk (3" diam) that is partly raised
11) A copper dish/tray (with paper inside) - this needs some more forming and then repousse and chasing.
12) Two copper domed disks with bezel set CZ stones (see close up below). I made these yesterday in an enameling class. The class had us then set these in a bezel up on a pendant; instead I am going make rings with the bezel cups and then set the domes in the cups for BIG BLING RINGS.