I started my projects in the beginning of November with a temari that was a stitch-a-long challenge in the Temari community I belong to. After I finished the first one, I did another challenge temari and was it! The mari was not ROUND so marking a C-10 was difficult since some of the pentagons were not symmetrical nor were they all the same size.s. I solved the issue by making a few of the pentagons smaller, on opposite sides; and I hoped for the best. In the end it worked and it looks pretty good. Then I made 2 more temari, of the same pattern - one for me and one is a present.
Here are all the pictures!