Instead, I set some goals knowing that some will be met and others will not but with some planning we are just a bit closer to accomplishing them.
But before I talk about what I want to do this year, I will review 2015 which as of today, is last year.
- I was accepted into the first juried exhibition I ever entered.
- I had more sales than ever before and even received a commission for THREE of my sea urchins
- I had another article published in Art Jewelry magazine.
- I took first place at in the Chasing & Repousse category at the San Diego County Fair
- I taught two more workshops
- I also took a few more workshop on hollowware and chasing & repousse.
So what's up for 2016?
- I hope to spend this year focusing on making hollowware
- Decorating said hollowware
- Teach a few more workshops
- Sell more of my work
- Enter and get accepted into another juried exhibition
- Publish another article
- Sell some speciality tools and a fixture I am working to have made
It won't be too different from last year because of the day job but getting those tools and the fixture(s) made to sell will be the biggie for me. So stay tuned for more.